Lectures & Workshops
My lectures and workshops are about leadership in different types of change processes – in both work and private life.
Presentations and workshops also include references to a boating environment, where I share my experiences as a boat coach and personal trainer where I have coached over a thousand individuals, majority couples, to a safer and more harmonious boating life.
These are some topics I like to talk about:
- How you keep your biological battery in shape
- The process of learning and how you can challenge your biological autopilot
- To give and receive feedback
- To manage your and others’ state of mind and focus in challenging situations
- Emotional memories – bad as well as good
- Being extra sensitively gifted – ‘Highly Sensitive Person‘ – and how you can develop this superpower
- Limiting beliefs – and how to get rid of them
- The art of leading yourself and others
- Energy thieves, how to avoid them and and how to avoid becoming one yourself
- Reality and how you interpret it based on your values and beliefs
- About how metaphors and symbols can help you achieve the goals of your dreams.
- How boating and archipelago life benefit your health